Welcome to our Startup Studio!
As the world explores new models for successful entrepreneurship, the Startup Studio is rapidly rising in popularity. Much like a startup factory or startup foundry, a startup studio aims to build several companies at the same time.
For X2 Labs, the Studio is our answer to “What happens after hyper-accelerator program week 4?”. After 4 weeks of intense startup mojo, working perhaps 19 hours a day and pitching endlessly to investors and partners, a handful of teams go on to become Startups. They get early stage seed funding, a strong board, advisors and an aggressive growth strategy – and they enter X2 Labs Startup Studio.
The X2 Labs Studio is the next growth phase, designed to take you from Week 4 to your first solid revenue, your next accelerator program and towards international growth.
What you get:
- Shared office space for your entire team; working side-by-side with like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, board members and advisors.
- Weekly check-ins with X2 Labs team
- Frequent talks, sessions and hacks on growth marketing, investor pitches,
- Monthly 1:1 full-day business development sessions with X2 Labs team or outside experts
- Direct access to a large investor network of national and international investors
- Training in core business skills, including pitches, sales, coffee brewing and killer presentations
- Coaching and support in getting in to your next, international accelerator program
- Your own office space
- Unique working environment
- Most importantly, the entire foundation you need to rapidly grow and scale your startup
Where you'll find us:
We have studios all over town. Today, you can visit our Studio locations in Stavanger Downtown (Østervåg 5), Stavanger Øst (new location coming soon) and Randaberg (Tangen 10). For the moment, most of our Studio action happens at our 500m2, temporary location at Tangen 10.
In spring of 2017 we’ll open our new building at Forus. Stay tuned.
Would you like to join? Check out one of our 4-week hyper accelerator programs or simply say hi!